Let’s get right to it. Here are my favorite NAS 2013 accessories, underwear and activewear!
| (L) Tory Burch 53mm Glam Sunglasses
Tory Burch sunglasses on sale. These 2 are my favorites: a subtle cat-eye and classic aviator.
| (L) Nordstrom Graphic Print Wool Scarf
The scarf selection was slim this year but these 2 stood out. Check out the other colors as well. The cashmere wrap as over 10 colors to choose from!
I like to stock up on essential items like socks and underwear. This year I ended up saving about $150 by doing this! Here are my recommendations:
- Shimera Seamless Boyshorts – Perfect for wearing under thin skirts or pants to hide underwear lines. Some people find they roll-up up at the bottom and some swear by them. I recommend buying one pair and seeing if they work for you before stocking up.
- Warcoal La Femme Underwire Bra – Runs slightly small, you may need to try on your usual size and a band size larger to see which fits better. Provides great support.
- Zella Quarter Athletic Socks – Comfy, basic socks. Stock up.
- SmartWool Trellis Socks – Seattlelites love their SmartWool socks – perfect for the rain! If you’re a fan, take advantage of this sale, they’re usually pricey!
- Nordstrom Everyday Opaque Tights – I buy a bunch of these in black every year. Good quality and great sale price at $10.
| (L) Nike Legend Poly 2.0 Jacket
Nike Jacket is very flattering and the pants come in short and tall lengths!
| (L) Zella Trinity Jacket
Zella has a number of form-fitting jackets that create a sleek silhouette. These 2 are my favorites and they come in different colors – Worth checking out!